Everything—and everyone—at Thacher is positively impacted by the Thacher Annual Fund.
Only half of Thacher’s revenue comes from net tuition each year; the other half comes from the Annual Fund (20%) and our endowment (30%). With such a heavy reliance on philanthropy, it is truly the support and generosity of our community that allows students to enjoy a meaningful and memorable educational experience here at Casa de Piedra.
By giving to the Thacher Annual Fund, you immediately serve our students and their growth in the current academic year. Your donation supports people and programs across the School:
- Thacher’s top-notch faculty and their professional development
- Financial aid for one third of our students
- Food and veterinary care for our horse herd
- Outdoor and backcountry extra-day trips (EDTs)
- Initiatives around diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Arts classes, clubs, and performances
- CIF Athletics teams and afternoon programs
- Environmental and sustainability initiatives
- Open houses, movie nights, dances, and other activities to promote community bonding
- Stewardship and preservation of Thacher’s historic 427-acre campus
Please consider a gift to the Thacher Annual Fund today. Your generosity propels our School forward, strengthens our community, and makes possible a place and program like no other. Thank you so much for your support.
You may use this page to make your gift to the Thacher Annual Fund or Class of 2023 Senior Parent Gift, or make a pledge payment toward the Thacher Annual Fund, Next Peak Campaign, or one of the Bit by Bit strategic initiatives. Please just make a comment on the giving page so we know where to direct your gift.
Wishing the Thacher community continued success!